wat am i even doing with this blog omg
— Men’s Style Advice (via mensstyleadvice)
Chinos are going to be big this year, but lets be honest - they’re not for everyone. Some people have the body style that makes them flattering, some don’t. Just be sure to try them on before you buy them. If they’re a little to baggy for you don’t be afraid to try on colored/khaki skinny jeans.
I went shopping today and I found some very nice affordable ones at Pac Sun. They’re the Bullhead Skinnys
Anonymous asked: My doctor put me on some medication and creams for my acne but it doesn't seem to be helping, any advice. Love the blog so far keep up the good work.
Did you see my post with the acne tips? Try those. But remember that it takes time and dedication. Patience is key.
Follow me, I follow back.
If you’re a teen guy, lets face it. The most popular type of underwear for us are boxers? Why? Because briefs are associated with the ever-so-popular-among-elementry-school tight whities that, as you went into higher grades, became a basis to make fun of someone for. We’ll now that the maturity levels are over, its time to go over to the next step. Boxer Briefs.
“But I don’t like the way they’re so tight, I like things to hang loose”. No you don’t, you haven’t touched a pair of boxer briefs since you were seven years old.
Also, they give you a chance to show off the goods (if girls can do it with a pushup bra, why can’t guys with their underwear?).
Also, they give you comfort up the ass. Literally.
Have you been cursed with many years of acne? Slight outbreaks? Annoying white heads?
Well, have you been using products to get rid of these for years with only slight differences?
Try this instead;
- Stop using the products (The harsh chemicals might be actually working against you). At first, your face might freak out for a day or two because your body has to get its chemicals back in check.
- Wash your face with a wash cloth and hot water multiple times a day. This will remove excess oils and exfoliate your skin, which is really all the skin care you need.
- Keep your skin hydrated with an OIL FREE facial moisturizer or liquid vitamin e (a little goes a long way).
- Keep hydrated by drinking lots of water (give up soda if you can)
- Eat a lot of fruits (drink them, thats even better)
The trick is to keep your body in its natural state, and now that most of the puberty wars are over this should be pretty easy. You never know until you try!